Saturday, August 11, 2007

Orange Agent Onion

We were coming back from shopping this afternoon, and we found this weird little guy on our door step. It had been a while since we'd had a visitor....


"Hi, my name is Orange Agent Onion. I was sent from my planet - Planet Onion - to inspect your home and make sure it is a happy one!"


My planet is quite peculiar as it actually rotates around your moon, so it shouldn't be called a planet but a moon... you know?"


"I traveled so fast from there that I still have some star dust on my forehead!"


"So, will you let me in? There are tons of other homes I need to visit after yours!". "Sure" I said, come on in. May I ask you why you're orange?".
"It's obvious, because Shad likes orange", he replied, looking at me like I came from another planet... :)